Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Okay, small droid holding pattern...

I need to set droid work aside to work on costuming for CV, and some art projects. Not to fear: droid-progress ...er...progresses!

Today I received some more gorgeous parts from Keith (resin bits for the dome and body), and a lovely vacu-formed skirt from Mansugi. It was a bit like my birthday or something :-D.

I may get a bit more cutting done this week before packing that up to make room for sewing. See? See how I'm already trying to plan more droid work? Bwahahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Oh poop, that reminds me I have to pick a different costume as the colors for the one I wanted were hard to do! :( Thanks!

    He he he, you never get use to it. You know it's bad when the UPS guy knows your name. LOL, I always say it's like Christmas. Of course now I've started opening them when Todd's not home cause I know they may be parts for my droid.

    Can't wait to see your droid at C V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica! What costume are you doing? I'm working on the Hoth version of the x-wing pilot (already have the standard version). I'm not happy with my jacket fabric, but it's going to get weathered, so hopefully that'll help!

    Sadly, my droid will not be at CV, but I'm sure it's going to be ready for CVI! I'd bring him partially done, but there's no room on the local transport. So...next time! :-)

    ReplyDelete