Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Eye-yay-yay!

Today, I believe that I finally finished work on the PESKY radar eye! Wooooohooo!

Using CA glue I affixed the cut-off screws onto the back, then siliconed in the lens. It's now curing overnight on a coffee can from times of old (before the dark times, before Starbucks!).



Tomorrow I'll screw it onto the dome!

Next I began work on the holoprojector servo assembly. This will allow the HP to be moved around like a wiggly shiny piece of candy for curious little hands, er..., I mean move around to "look" at items of interest. ;-)



Again, some of my hardware was just not quite right. So it was off to the hardware store (this time I did not trip on a drill cord, injure my knee, and spend nearly two weeks side-lined).

Back to it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment