Thursday, April 29, 2010

Small but important progress!

I was surprised at how difficult it was to get my temporary adhesive -- is everyone in the San Fernando Valley suddenly building droids? Hahahahah. Okay, I laugh, but I'm just silly enough to actually wonder...

Anyway, finally found it -- well hidden -- at Michael's Crafts. Whew! This adhesive is needed to temporarily stick the patterns I've printed out onto the styrene. So I can cut it out.

Tomorrow I'll finish cutting the patterns down and taping where needed. Also, I'll be organizing them by size styrene needed. I was able to get .125, .040, and .020. I'm sure I have too much of the thinner stuff (but am hoping it's thin enough), and I hope I have too much of the thicker stuff.

Still need to get all the pics off my camera as well! ETA: Done! The horrible pics are now up. I really need to get my Canon back in commission...

No comments:

Post a Comment